Happy weekend friends!
If I'm being honest, this semester is kicking my butt. Let's say I'm only treading water with my head barely above water :') but I'm slowly getting the hang of it and back in the swing of things. What are you guys doing this weekend!? My boyfriend (his name is Ian so I'll call him that from now on) and I are headed to the BMW Championship (for those golf nerds out there who know what that is), and we're excited to see our favorite golfers up close! The hot and humid weather was awful again this week, and I've got my fingers crossed for some cooler temperatures soon...
Here's what I've been loving this week!
- Football is back on which means Fall is getting close... After being in Philly for the SuperBowl last year, and having the Eagles win the first year Ian moved to Philly, I think that makes us forever Eagles fans? Needless to say, I half pay attention when The Eagles are on (go birds!) and I love an excuse to wear some team gear and eat some buffalo chicken dip. I've got my eye on this hat for this season, this thermal that I saw in-stores at King of Prussia, and I think this is fun too!
- A new month means another month swooning over Tuckernuck's monthly guide, the September guide did not disappoint. Talk about being stuck in your daydreams...
- Over LDW, I snagged two sweaters that everyone needs for Fall. At a price point under $28 (on sale), being great quality and being SUPER soft, I'll be living in this classic crewneck and this fun ruffle sleeve sweater this season. Don't forget to read the post from this week on the rest of my Fall staples!! ;)
- Do you follow me on Pinterest? Lately I've been a Fall style pinning machine. The other day I got stuck swooning over some of Julia's old Fall posts, and pinned my faves to my Style board. She has me considering a pair of English saddle colored loafers. I've heard great things about Sperry and Madewell's versions, but I'm holding out to find some cheaper dupes.
- Speaking of Pinterest... I'm excited for Fall baking. I pinned this yummy pumpkin banana bread (with chocolate chips!) that I can't wait to try out. I just started following Rosalie Rouge by Kelsey and I love the healthy recipes she shares!
That's all for this week. Enjoy your weekend! Xo