For me this week was a nice break from school before buckling up for my last ever Fall semester of classes for my MOT (eeek!). I still can't believe that we're halfway through August! I'm looking forward to a weekend spent with two of my best friends in their perspective cities. Here's what I've been loving this week:
- I picked up this candle two weeks ago and I'm kind of in love with the scent - why has no one ever thought to combine Rose and Vanilla before??! So fresh and light, especially for your bedroom!
- I shared one of my favorite shoots with Olivia Rehman Photography this week on the blog where I give you tips on how to style your Summer closet for a Fall vibe. Did you read it?
- My sister told me these look like shoes my mom (hi mom) would wear... and she's right (afterall, I got it from my momma), but I kind of love them. What do you think of the loafer trend? I think it's growing on me.
- Some Fall pieces I've got my eye on: this neutral striped sweater, this adorable mock neck tee, this timeless sweater blazer, this trendy button-front corduroy skirt, and these go-with-anything sneakers.
- I saw this story on the news and my sweet tooth perked up. Hello, new favorite treat.
Do you use the Bloglovin' app? It's an easy one-stop-shop to read all of the blogs you follow (including me!) Definitely worth signing up.
What are you guys doing this weekend?!