Can you believe it's August already!?
Welcome to the first post of a new "series" called 'stuck in my daydreams' where I will share anything and everything from what i've been loving lately to what i've been reading, watching, wearing, shopping and everything in between. The inspiration for "Stuck in my daydreams" comes from always being one of my Pinterest boards. I usually pin to that board when I'm mindlessly distracted or looking for inspiration. Check it out here.
Anyway, here's what I've been daydreaming about this week-
- I've followed Cait's Plate for awhile now and she is the QUEEN of yummy and healthy recipes. She blogged these yummy whole wheat peanut butter cinnamon muffins that i can't wait to try!
- I am a HUGE sucker for a lame rom-com movie, and books are no exception. I just finished The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks (I know - so embarrassing) but it was SUCH a good, easy to read story. One of my favorites by him so far.
- This week J.Crew released a new collection with Abigail Borg and I am SWOONING over the collection photos.
- As a future occupational therapist, hearing about this story made my heart happy.
- I can't say no to a striped sweater at this price... I've got a feeling this sweater will be a Fall favorite.
If you've made it this far.... thank you SO much for reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts below :) Happy weekend!