Happy Friday, friends!
This week was kind of a rollercoaster for me with the end of my Summer semester and then some personal happenings on top of that. Needless to say, I'm welcoming the weekend with friends in Philly and down at the shore. This coming week I've got a little break from school where I plan to relax, read some books and work on blog posts for you all! ! Here is some of what I've been loving lately.
- I saw Lauren Instagram a picture of these muffins this week and immediately knew I needed to try them out - I can't wait to make some!
- Everyone is talking about Fall clothes, but Julia's post about Summer Comfort and easy Linen Pieces for Summer has me wanting Summer to last a little longer...
- I wrote a pretty big post that went live on Monday about how to style on a student budget... did you read it? Let me know your thoughts :)
- One of my favorite sites to swoon over style and lifestyle wise is Tuckernuck. They just released their August Lifestyle Guide that has got some serious end of Summer, early Fall inspo. I mean come on?! Talk about being stuck in my daydreams.
- Like everyone else, I'm antsy to switch my wardrobe over to Fall - I've got my eye on this perfect sweater and I need to replace my most worn booties of the season.
What are you up to this weekend?